Thursday, November 7, 2013

Messages Our Lady about Heaven

In the first message, Our Lady spoke about the happiness of Heaven and showed that her biggest worry is the eternal salvation of every child. Heaven: 

Message of 5/4/2008 - Excerpt: "The path to the Heaven is like a climb! It is a steep climb, tiring, full of rocks and thorns, with a heavy cross on back. But there are the joys of Paradise in the end. Many people slip on this way, because it requires a lot of resigns, but God is beside of everyone. He is always ready to help. The path to the hell is like a descent! It is a
descent easy and pleasurable, full of delights that lead to the sea of pains and sadness of condemnation. Many people like this path and walk it with the help of Satan and demons. Today, little children, I am calling you insistently and tirelessly to your souls not burn in hell forever, but so that they may be happy forever in the wonders of Heaven."

Message of 10/24/2001 - Excerpt: "My children, how nice is to be in Paradise with the elect of God... It's so beautiful, so colorful, so wonderful, so holy! If I could show the Paradise for you, would you be happy and never be afraid of death. God is very good and He still permit me appear in this world. And the victory and triumph that God gave me, I want to give for you all with love and dedication. Look a flower and see the beauty that it has comes from God, and me too, because was God who created me." 

Message of 6/14/2006 - Excerpt: "A long time I hope you to convert yourselves and change your lives to be saved and be happy forever in Heaven. Do you think in the Heaven? Do you know that it exists? Do you believe, my children? My little ones, the Heaven exists and is very near you. The Heaven is in God and is with Him.” 

Messages of Our Lady in Divinopolis, Brazil.