Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Message Our Lady of Mount Caramel

Message of 7/16/2005 - Day of Our Lady of Mount Caramel: "I'm very happy because of your prayers! And Jesus also. Your prayers are beautiful flowers that you give to me and to God. What do you want to speak to me, my children? Speak. I always hear you. I never leave you nor abandon you. And Jesus also not. I am close to you and He is within each one and in your hearts. He waits you talk to Him, but many of you do not go. He is waiting, waiting, waiting... Go closer to Jesus, my children! Come to the church, to the Holy Mass, to the Blessed Sacrament. I thanks you who are here in this chapel. Thank you, my beloved sons and daughters. I am the Virgin of Carmen and I'm here to help you. I put my love and my blessing here. Beware of Satan. Beware of temptations and wickedness of the heart. Confess and ask forgiveness. I know you do penitence and that's good. But the greatest penitence is to be holy. I know and see how it is difficult today. But with Jesus, you will get! Your sacrifices are important. With them, Jesus converted many sinners. You can not imagine how many. He is very happy. Do sacrifices. Jesus will reward you later. He will not forget any. Everything that you do is recorded in the Book of Life. Goodbye, my children. Stay in the peace of Jesus." 

Messages of Our Lady in Divinópolis, Brazil.