Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Message Our Lady of Fátima

Message of 5/13/2003 – Day of Our Lady of Fátima: "Jesus, look for these my children. I ask You for them. Rejoice, my children, rejoice! Begin to smile! Jesus is here at the Altar! Look at Him, see Him! Jesus, have mercy on these people who do not see You. They do not recognize You and do not feel Your presence. Do not weep, my children. Do not feel sadness. God is joy. Jesus will heal you, my children. He will heal you all. Pray much for priests and religious. They will be very tempted by the enemy in last times. In Altar, I will shed many graces. All those who come to the churches will receive a grace of the Lord. By your adoration and praise for Jesus, you wipe the tears that I shed for the world. You console my Immaculate and Maternal Heart. Thank you, little children, thank you so much. Adore, adore the Lord and give Him your lives. The ministers will put the Blessed Sacrament in the Tabernacle. But do not think Jesus goes away. Do not think He wants to be only in the Tabernacle. The best Tabernacle where He wants to stay is the heart of you. He wants to remain in your hearts forever. Your life is in this way: very difficult. Do not expect roses of this world, because only thorns will come. The person who expects much of this world disappoints much. Expect much only of God. With Him, you'll never be disappointed. This light that comes of my Heart is my love for you. Goodbye, my children. Stay with Jesus." 

Messages of Our Lady in Divinópolis, Brazil.