Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Message day of Holy Family

Message of 12/30/2005 - Day of the Holy Family: "A family that prays is a comfort to my Heart. A person who believes is a joy for God. A person who goes to church is the best friend of Jesus. If a heart has faith, it has the eternal life. The person who believes will be saved. When a person does not believe, she condemns herself. My children, I am the Mother of you. I am the Mother of families. I, Jesus and Saint Joseph are with each of your families. We look at each home. The world is suffering a lot, my children. But don’t be afraid. God is seeing everything and sustains you. The world can not longer continue as is. Jesus needs to come back. And He will come back to liberate you, to remove all evil and to save you. Fathers, mothers and children, I am with you. You fathers, be like Saint Joseph. You Mothers, be like me, Mary. You children, be like Jesus, be like the own God, a God who loves, forgives, that is mercy, don't have hate, don't have anger, don't have malice. Pray, my children, and you will have love in your hearts. Have love and you will have peace. Have peace and you will have the God Himself, because He is the peace. Only is happy the person who have God in heart. Only has God the person who is saint and do his will. Pray for your families and for other families that you don’t know. Pray for the families who don’t have Jesus, the families who have Satan with them, the homes that are distant from God. I want to save each one with Jesus. I am very concerned and worried for you." 

Message of Our Lady in Divinópolis, Brazil.