Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Message day of Christ King

Message of 11/25/2007 - Day of Christ the King: (Our Lady appeared very sad with tears in her eyes) "I ask you, my children: don’t omit before what the world is doing today against my Son Jesus, the King of Universe. People who despise Jesus are like nails placed in His Hands today. People who sin consciously and without repentance are like nails placed at the Feet of my Son today. People who go much to church, but who have a sinful life and who don’t repent, are like those soldiers who called Jesus 'The King' and at the same time crowned Him with thorns. The immense ingratitude after all what Jesus did for you and the indifference of many people for Him are like a lance that pierces again his Sacred Heart of love... Don’t renew the pain of Calvary to Jesus, my children! Don’t pierce his Hands and Feet with the nails of your wickedness and infidelity! His pain is very great. Today I ask you: console Him! Visit the Blessed Sacrament to console Him. Few people are often or daily with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament, like on the way of Calvary few people were with Him. The majority of those who knew Him, left Him. But you who frequently visit my Son in the Blessed Sacrament, you are today like new Veronicas, new Cirineus, new women of Jerusalem who are with Him at this moment of pain that Humanity gives Him. Just as Veronica wiped His Face bloodied, I ask you: wipe the tears the world make my Son shed. Just as Cirineus took the cross and relieved the great weight on my Son, I ask you: do penitence and relieve the weight of sins on Jesus today. Just as the women of Jerusalem followed Him, I ask you: accompany Him in the Blessed Sacrament. Continue with Him! Visit much the Tabernacle, if you can, every day." 

Messages of Our Lady in Divinópolis, Brazil.